Description from Restoration Hardware
The pairing of antique solid reclaimed elm doors and cast metal achieves the “form meets function” industrial appeal of Flatiron.
- Handcrafted of antique reclaimed elm doors and cast metal
- Reclaimed elm tabletop is hand-selected, planed, sanded and unfinished, with the patina of reclaimed wood
- Given its previous life as an antique door, tabletop may have holes from hinges or door knob, or remnants of the original hardware
- Welded, riveted solid steel frame stands on caster wheels and is supported by structural cross bracing
- Nicks, nail marks and imperfections speak of the wood’s age and provenance
- 72″ Table seats up to 6
- 84″ Table seats up to 8
- 92″ Table seats up to 8
- 112″ Table seats up to 10
- 120″ Table seats up to 10
- By their nature, unsealed salvaged wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- 60″L x 32″W x 30″H; 97 lbs.
- 72″L x 35″W x 30″H; 120 lbs.
- 84″L x 39″W x 30″H; 130 lbs.
- 92″L x 35″W x 30″H; 141.6 lbs.
- 112″L x 39″W x 30″H; 198.2 lbs.
- 120″L x 39″W x 30″H; 218 lbs.
Prices range from $995.00 to $2295.00