Description from Fiskars
A durable, lightweight design makes raking and smoothing soil in the garden easier than ever.
The Fiskars® aluminum garden rake features 14 hardened steel tines that rip through tough soil and hardened dirt clods when you’re loosening soil for planting, leveling soil or doing a little light weeding. It’s also a great choice for ripping dead, brown patches of grass out of your lawn for reseeding. The strong aluminum handle provides excellent durability while reducing weight for easy use. SoftGrip® handle, mid grip and teardrop-shaped shaft profile provide exceptional comfort and control.
- Ideal for loosening soil, light weeding and leveling in the garden, or for removing dead grass from lawns
- 14 hardened steel tines dig into tough soil aggressively and shatter hardened dirt clods
- Strong and lightweight aluminum shaft provides lasting durability and reduced weight for easy use
- SoftGrip® handle, mid grip and teardrop-shaped shaft profile fit the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control
- Hang hole allows for convenient storage in your shed or garage
- Length: 61″
- Lifetime warranty