Description from Design Within Reach
Danish design steps outside — The refined Finn Collection has roots in the Danish approach of sincere, simple design. Standing on a sustainably harvested solid teak wood frame, the Finn Sofa features a breathable mesh seat and back topped with weatherproof cushions.
Built on a passion for details, tactility in design, and creating for the need, the Finn Collection (2013) is directly tied to Norm Architects’ approach to sincere, simple design. The Finn Sofa features a breathable, pliant mesh seat and back, plus removable cushions with weatherproof Sunbrella covers. Its frame is crafted from sustainably harvested solid teak wood that can be oiled to maintain its original color or left alone to develop a beautiful silvery patina. Made in Indonesia.
- Sustainably harvested solid teak frame.
- Pliant, breathable mesh seat and back.
- Removable cushions covered in UV- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella fabric.
- Cushion colors coordinate with finishes of steel fittings.
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds per seating area.
- Fitted cover sold separately.
- 29.92″ H 51.18″ W 30.71″ D
- DWR Exclusive