Description from Tom Raffield
Born in the barrel of a waking wave, the Comber Lighting Range is shaped by the reverberating tides that lap the Cornish coastline. Inspired by the power and grace of the Atlantic Ocean, our newest collection ebbs, flows and rolls into your home, bringing with it the motion of seasonal Cornish swells.
Six swells of sustainable, steam bent oak or walnut wood rise up and flow in undulating grace to create the Drift Pendant. Interwoven and underpinned by brass rivets to a striking central structure of seasoned plywood, each hand crafted timber wave bends to mesmerise and delight. Casting shadows that seamlessly float and settle in buoyant tranquillity, the Drift Pendant creates a light show that disperses softly; rippling, cresting and breaking around the room, then pooling in tidal calm.
Step into the wave, invigorate your interiors.
- Dimensions: ⌀615 x H 260 mm
- Weight: 0.55 kg (unboxed)
- Main materials: Sustainably sourced oak or walnut
- Finish: Eco-friendly, natural matt varnish
- Bulb: E27/26 bulb (max 25w LED) not included
- Ceiling kit: E27/26 supplied according to delivery country