Description from Eden Brothers
Dahlia Bulbs (tubers) are available in many catching colors and exotic shapes to give you a spectacular show of color in borders, beds or even containers. They have long been a favorite with gardeners as they are hardy and low maintenance. Dahlias will yield beautiful blooms from mid-summer through fall.
- Common Name: Dinnerplate Dahlia “Cafe au Lait” Bulb
- Sub-Section: Dinner Plate Dahlia
- Bulb/Tuber Size: No.1 (2-3 Eyes) – Largest size commercially available
- Type: Spring Planted Bulb
- Color: Creamy-beige, with slightly darker shades of beige and peach toward the center
- Flower Height / Flower Size: Up to 48 Inches / up to 10 Inches in diameter
- Sun/Shade: Sun / Can tolerate Some Shade
- Bloom Time: June – August
- Hardiness Zones: All – Lift bulbs prior to frost in zones 3-7.
- Ships: Spring
- Bag of 2 Bulbs