Description from Williams-Sonoma
Protect young and fragile plants from the elements with this Victorian-inspired copper and glass grow house. Place potted seedlings on the wooden tray and cover with the glass house, or use the glass cover as a cloche and place it directly over plants in the garden. It provides warmth for seedlings and frost-tender vegetables as well as protection from pests.
- Copper frames will develop a unique patina over time.
- Glass panes allow clear views for monitoring plants and provide maximum light penetration.
- Insulates young and tender plants from wind and cold temperatures.
- Offers protection from damaging pests and airborne diseases.
- Glass house with handle may be placed over potted seedlings on tray or directly over plants in the garden.
- House has stands on each corner for securing into soil or tray.
- Each end of the terrarium is slightly bowed to allow air to circulate inside.
- FSC-certified sustainable pine tray has spaces between bottom planks to allow water to drain
- Designed by a small British company inspired by vintage garden tools and dedicated to sustainable practices.
- Glass house: 13 3/4″ x 9″ x 6 3/4″.
- 8.75 lb.
- Hand made in Hungary.