Description from Social Goods Co.
Copper Fox Pencil Pouch and 5 Recycled Newspaper Pencils Holiday Stocking Stuffer Gift
This unique pencil pouch is made in the USA from earth-friendly cotton and features a hand printed shimmery copper fox with a sparkling glitter finish. Single-sided drawstring closure is embellished with vintage gold-tone metal buttons that feature an embossed antique round fox horn design. Tucked inside are 5 unsharpened pencils made from rolled recycled newspaper. Once sharpened, the pencils reveal a beautiful marble-like pattern. Both rustic and chic, this set makes a charming, eco-conscious gift, favor, or just a lovely item for your desk. It will arrive enclosed in a recycled kraft brown gift box with a white cotton and gold metallic bakers twine tie.
- Pouch: approx. 2″ wide x 8″ length
- Button Embellishment: approx. 1/2″ diameter
- Pencils: 7.25″ length (unsharpened, including ferrule and eraser); approx. .25″ diameter ea.
- Included pencils are unsharpened and may be sharpened with a standard hand held sharpener.
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, each may have slight variations and/or minor imperfections.
- Materials: eco friendly recycled newsprint pencils, hand printed cotton muslin pencil pouch, vintage gold tone buttons, love