Description from Amazon
Introducing a new way to “crank” up your compost heap from Lotech Products, the inventors of the original corkscrew compost aerator, the Compost Crank®.
The Compost Crank® Twist is a fast, easy, highly effective, and enjoyable way to tend your compost bin. Modeled after our original Compost Crank®, the corkscrew aerator design easily works its way into any sort of compost, whether it’s just light leaves or dense sticks and vines. It can be comfortably used with one or two hands. Simply grasp the curled handle, and twist the tool clockwise down into your pile. Lift straight up without turning, and the corkscrew pulls compost up from the bottom to thoroughly mix and aerate. Twist in, and twist back out to create air holes. Twist in the center, lift out and shake compost to the side to dig a hole and bury fresh material. The Compost Crank® Twist is a complete, high quality composting tool.
- Handcrafted in Tucson, Arizona, USA on machinery made from recycled parts.
- Twist clockwise into compost, then lift without turning. Corkscrew reliably aerates any compost bin.
- Highly durable, made of solid 3/8 inch stainless steel with a comfortable non-slip grip.
- 32″ tall. Effective depth of 29″. Easily works through vines and other troublesome ingredients.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.