Description from Williams-Sonoma
Grow edible plants anywhere with these self-contained beds made of durable cedar. They offer a host of advantages for edible gardening: control over soil conditions for less weeding, less fertilizing, optimal drainage and increased yield. You can also tailor soil conditions for each of your crops. Because it has a bottom, this raised bed on legs is perfect for use on a balcony, deck or other hard surface.
- Elevated design reduces bending over—ideal for gardeners of all ages—and keeps out pets and other animals.
- Bed has a bottom to neatly contain soil.
- Crafted of 2″-thick thick boards of FSC-certified sustainable untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- 4” square legs ensure bed is sturdy and stable.
- Assembly required.
- Predrilled for easy assembly; all hardware included.
- 24″L x 48″W; 36″ high overall; bed depth 10”; 6-cu.-ft. cap.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.