Description from The Future Kept
With a history dating back to 1682, the Joseph Rodgers pocket knife is handmade in Sheffield, one of the world’s finest steel work cities, a genuine historic piece of craftsmanship to be celebrated.
- Made in Sheffield, UK, with a history dating back 300 years
- Available in English Oak, Rosewood, & Buffalo
- Exclusive Leather Knife Sheath also available
- 3″ stainless steel clip point blade (Legal UK Carry Limit)
- Yorkshire Oak version exclusive to The Future Kept
This British made pocket knife is made by only the most skilled cutlers, creating a perfect penknife, the best made pocket knife you can find, a Sheffield original from start to finish that will be with you for many years.
- Blade Length: 3″ (UK Legal carry limit)
- Length of knife when folded: 90cm
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Blade Type: Clip Point
- Handle Material: English Oak from from sustainable Yorkshire sources
- Care: Clean knife by applying an industrial lubricant or oil and scrubbing crevices with a toothbrush. Remember to keep your knife sharpened: a dull blade can be more dangerous than a properly maintained one.