Description from Clean Air Gardening
5 Blades — The optimal number of blades for superior cutting and ease of pushing. Weighs only 17 pounds — light enough to hang on the garage wall or pick up with one hand
- 8 inch diameter wheels
- Silent cut design — The blade misses the bedknife by less than a millimeter. This reduces friction and allows the mower to cut the grass like scissors. It also increases the blade life, which means you won’t have to sharpen for a decade or more.
- Flame hardened, welded steel blades — harder than tempered alloy, which also helps increase blade life.
- Dry powder coat on metal components — Powder coated surfaces are more resistant to chipping, scratching, fading, and wearing than other finishes. And colors stay bright and vibrant longer. Powder coating is also highly protective of the environment, because it contains no solvents.
- Sealed bearings. No extra maintenance required, because the bearings are sealed.
- Brill mowers feature a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.
$169.99 USD at time of publication Buy from Clean Air Gardening