Description from Gardener's Supply Co.
- Integrated spigot and internal plumbing makes raised bed easy to water
- Brass fitting lets you attach a soaker hose or sprinkler
- Use a single Aquacorner for each raised bed
- Choice of four heights; designed specifically for use with our Raised Bed Corners
- Powder-coated aluminum; plastic cap; brass fittings; spigot
- Choice of four heights: 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12″, designed to fit standard milled lumber
- Philips screws included
- Lumber and raised bed corners not included
A consistent supply of water is vital to a healthy and productive garden. Our innovative Aquacorner with built-in internal plumbing makes watering easy. Simply attach your garden hose to the brass fitting at the bottom and use the spigot at the top to control water flow to your own soaker hose, drip system or sprinkler. Use the Aquacorner to retrofit an existing bed made with our Raised Bed Corners, or use it when building a new bed. Just slide your own standard milled treated or untreated lumber into the corners and secure with the screws provided. Choice of four heights: 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12″.
Prices range from $38.95 to $41.95