Over the past couple years, we’ve noticed interiors increasingly rebelling against the neutral palette that so dominated the 2010s—and we are here for it. Remodelista this week showcased some phenomenal color-rich projects.
- Kitchen of the Week: An English Country Kitchen for a Vegan Family, Vegetable Processing Plant Included
- A Change of Stripes: Béton Brut in Residence at Paul Smith’s Flagship Store
- 10 Easy Pieces: Industrial Bar Stools with Backs
- Shopper’s Diary: The Great Commune Shop Experiment in LA
- Steal This Look: A Gallery-Like Family Kitchen in Brooklyn
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation