Read on to find out what caught our attention this week.
- A Brooklyn backyard has no life before it’s transformed by its new owners.
- How to grow dahlias.
- Sip on summer.
- The art of the food and flower garden.
- DIY camouflage for an unsightly garbage bin.
- Soap for gardening hands.
- Discarded marble reborn as elegant vases.
- Mark your calendars: The 2015 Gardenista Considered Design Awards kicks off on Monday. See last year’s winners here.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- Succulent heaven at General Store (@generalstore).
- Outdoor inspiration overflows in textile designer Martha McQuade’s Modern Landscapes board.