New! Long-blooming filler flower.
2½ – 3½” pure white flowers with an intricate, lacy pattern. Full, well-branched plants with strong, upright stems are easy to grow. The clusters of star-shaped, green seed pods also make a unique bouquet addition.
- Avg. 3,100 seeds/oz.
- Packet: 50 seeds.
- Latin Name: Orlaya grandiflora
- Days to Maturity or Bloom: 65-70
- Plant Cycle: (A)
- LIGHT/SOIL REQUIREMENTS: Full sun in average, well-drained soil. Will tolerate dry soil.
- Plant Height: 24-30″.
- SPACING: 9-12″ apart. May need support.
- Hardiness Zone: Annual.
- HARVEST: Fresh Cut: Harvest when approximately 80% of the flowers in the umbel are open. Flowers should be crisp white with no hint of pollen shed. Dried: Harvest when flowers are fully open with no hint of pollen shed.