Western Red Cedar Primed Trim Board
Western Red Cedar’s natural characteristics provide a wonderful material for finishing with solid colour stains. Its outstanding dimensional stability, fine texture and freedom from pitch and resin all combine for an exceptional ability to accept and retain many different types of finish.
Whether you are looking to create the classic “˜New England’ look, or desire a striking and unusual colour tone, Silva Timber can supply factory finished Western Red Cedar in exactly the colour you have in mind. We can match any colour to your desired final look, or alternatively choose from one of our handpicked classics. (See grid, left)
Every board is coated on all sides with Sikkens Rubbol WF360 in the vacuum coating process in controlled factory conditions. A combination of heat, vacuum pressure and feed speed ensures consistent coverage and finish quality. The boards are then dried in a heat chamber, and the whole process is repeated 3 times to provide the required finish (primer and two top coats).
By installing factory finished Western Red Cedar cladding, you will be taking the best steps possible to ensure unbeatable quality and excellent performance.
- Factory finished with 50 year warranty on material
- Popular for fencing, railing, trim boards and roof battens
- Assembled from defect free, clear grade, kiln dried Western Red Cedar
- Available to order online ‘primed’ for manual coating on-site. Alternatively a pre-finishing service is available
- Solid colour stained in any colour imaginable, or in 9 of our handpicked classics
- Price per linear metre