Utrecht Tuscan Series 206 Synthetic Brush
Utrecht Tuscan Series 206 Synthetic Brush for Oil & Acrylics, Filberts
Filbert Shaped Hand Set, Interlocked Synthetic Brushes for Oils & Acrylics. Filbert shapes.
The Series 206 Tuscan Brush is dressed with a rich, rustic colored synthetic filament in the tradition of finely crafted brushes. No compromises in craftsmanship were made in creating this line of fine synthetic brushes. The variations of filaments in the hand set heads are carefully and thoughtfully blended to give you a wonderful spring action. Each brush head is hand set, interlocked, tied, glued and trimmed to perfection to ensure lasting performance.
Series 206 Tuscan Brushes Recommended Usage:
- Application of fluid – Medium Body paints
- Smooth Strokes
- Soft Blending
- Glazing and Varnishing
Series 206 Tuscan Features:
- Soft, Silky Filaments with Tapered Tips
- Springy Rebound
- Superior Shape Retention
- Good Color Holding Capacity
- Handles are made of kiln-dried Beechwood
- Handles are stained with a wonderful deep color
- Filbert shaped brush heads. Choose your size.
Prices range from $5.50 to $16.64