Description from Serena & Lily
We loved our Sundial Chair so much that we’ve added a sofa. Just like the chair that started it all, everything about the craftsmanship is focused on weathering the elements without losing a stitch of style from the outdoor-grade birch frame to the all-weather Sunbrella® slipcover. Our manufacturer put this collection to the ultimate test by tossing a chair into Lake Michigan. It dried in record time without a hint of mildew or sign of distress. In fact, some say it looked even better.
- Solid wood frame made of outdoor-grade, sustainable birch.
- Durable mortise-and-tenon construction assembled with waterproof adhesive, stainless steel staples and stainless steel fasteners.
- Back cushions filled with recycled fiber in a waterproof ticking.
- Sunbrella® all-weather slipcover designed to repel water, resist mildew and stand up to extreme sun, heat and rain exposure without fading.
- Canvas has a smooth, flat weave. Basketweave has a hint of texture.
- To wash, remove the slipcover and wipe with a sponge. (We recommend using about 2 oz of mild detergent for every gallon of water.) Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry.
- Made in the USA.
- 93″W x 39″D x 35″H.
- Arm Height: 26″.
- Seat Height: 19″.