Staub La Theiere Round Teapot
The Staub journey begins in Alsace, France. Rich in history, food, and craft, it is a region renowned for hearty one-pot recipes. Staub has been producing the best cast iron products for professional and aspiring cooks since 1974. A synthesis of traditional, modern and international style, Staub’s teapot brings eye-catching grace to the contemporary kitchen. Round design mixes Staub’s signature colors with Japanese accents.
- Even heat distribution and heat retention that only cast iron can offer. Contents stay hotter longer
- Stainless Steel handles that fold down for easy access to lid
- Not only a teapot, can be used as a soup pourer
- Smooth bottom is suitable for use on any cooking surface, including induction
- Made in France and developed in conjunction with France?s most celebrated, world renowned chef Paul Bocuse