Standing planters are basically planter boxes with legs that raise your garden to a comfortable working height, so you can enjoy flowers, herbs and vegetables conveniently close to home and without the strain of bending over.
Raised standing planters can be set up on any flat surface, such as a deck or patio, for an easy and accessible kitchen garden right outside your door. They look great paired with matching garden trellises to bring flowering vines and climbing plants up to eye-level.
Our standing planter kits are a popular choice for school and community garden projects, allowing anyone to enjoy gardening, regardless of age or ability. Standing planters are also ideal for gardens at retirement communities. They can be set up almost anywhere–along walkways, balconies and courtyards–to create accessible raised gardens in easy to access locations.
- Easy to assemble Raised beds assemble in minutes with no tools required, disassemble just as easily.
- Flexible design Hundreds of shapes and sizes to choose from, from small flower boxes to large garden beds.
- Superior strength Corner pin construction stays strong with swelling and shrinking of wood.
- Durable cedar Naturally rot-resistant cedar protected by a non-toxic waterproof sealant long outlasts lumber found in stores.
- 15 year warranty All garden planters are covered by a 15 year limited warranty.
- Satisfaction guaranteed If you are not satisfied for any reason, just return the item within 30 days for a full refund.