PLS Laser PLS-60521 PLS180 Laser Level Tool
The Pacific Laser Systems Palm Horizontal and Vertical 180deg Line Laser is a continuous line laser for interior, horizontal-vertical layout. Fast, accurate and portable, this plumb, level and square laser line tool saves you time and money when your bubble vial level or rotary laser is too limited or too cumbersome to do the job. With a SLD detector, the PLS 180 can be used outside to execute short- and mid-range exterior horizontal and vertical layout tasks simply and easily. Provides the longest length of line and fan angles in the industry. Weighs less than 10 ounces and has a self-leveling range of 6deg . U.S.A. Case Included: Yes, Leveling Type: Self, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 2 x 2 7/8 x 3 3/8, Battery Life: 30 hrs., Battery Included: Yes, (3) AA, Exterior Range (ft.): 100+, Class Rating: II, Battery Type: AA, Interior Range (ft.): 100, Accuracy: ±1/8 in. @ 30ft.
- Has the longest length of line and fan angles in the industry
- Self leveling range of 6 Degree
- Operates on 3 aa batteries for over 30 hours
- Comes complete with carrying case, wall bracket, PLS180 pouch, batteries, and operating manual
- Accuracy +/- 1/8-Inch at 30-Feet