Massive cup-shaped flowers, filled with petals of a dusky crimson, mingled with a variety of light red shades.
Its growth is tall and vigorous, with dark matte foliage and many thorns.
A striking and unusual rose that is very hardy with a strong, rich Old Rose fragrance.
It can be quite vigorous in warmer areas and so should be summer pruned if you want it to grow as a shrub.
- Category English Roses (English Rose Collection)
- Bred By David Austin
- Color Red / Crimson
- Flower Type Double/Full Bloom
- Size Medium Shrub Short Climber
- Hardiness Hardy
- Fragrance Rich Old Rose (Strong)
- Repeating Good
- Special Characteristics Stays short in warm climates.