Another of the Rev. Englehearts beauties from before 1913. Could it be a reference to a sweetheart in Bath? This small cupped early to mid season daffodil has creamy yellow petals that do not fade, and an orange rim to the strong yellow cup.
- English Name: Baths Flame
- Latin Name: Narcissus
- Flowering Time: Mar-April
- Planting Instructions: Plant two times own depth.
- Dispatch Time: Mid August to the End of October
- Habitat: Woodland, meadow. Prefers well drained soil which is moist during growing season. Partial shade or full sun.
- Height cm: 30-45