Mountain Ash Shade Tree
Changes Color Each Season
Snowy flowers in late May, emerald leaves in summer and drooping clusters of red-orange fruit in fall. Grows 20-25 feet tall. Best in full sun.
Gurney’s trees are shipped as dormant bareroot stock that leafs out into handsome, healthy specimens that do our lawn and landscape proud
- Zones: 3 – 7 (-30° F.).
- Botanical Name: Sorbus aucuparia
- Height: 20 – 25 feet.
- Depth: Plant at stain on trunk.
- Spread: 20 – 30 feet.
- Sun/Shade: Full sun to partial shade.
- Pollinator: None required.
- Color: White.
- Foliage: Green to yellow.
- Blooms: May-early June.
- Fruit: Attractive orange/red clusters of berries.