Product: Maldives Ottoman
Retailer: Restoration Hardware
Designer: Soren Rose
Set on low platforms, this collection by Danish designer Sí¸ren Rose offers a modern feel and a resort aesthetic. Crafted of premium teak, its clean lines and crisp angles are enhanced by ultra-deep seats and comfortable cushions that encourage lounging.
- With exposure to the elements, untreated natural teak will weather to a silvery grey within a year
- Crafted of sustainably harvested, premium Grade-A teak
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Stainless-steel hardware
- Hard-wearing and impervious to sun, rain, frost and snow, it promises at least 25 years of service
- Teak is a naturally durable material
- As teak matures, rich oils will surface, appearing as a watermark that can be gently washed away
- Lofty, zippered and poly-filled seat cushion (sold separately) comes in a choice of premium all-seasons Perennials® or Sunbrella® fabrics
- Both Perennials and Sunbrella fabrics are easy to clean and care for, resisting mildew, stains and fading
- Our custom-fit outdoor covers are strongly recommended to protect furniture from the elements and minimize aging.
- Overall: 45″ sq., 22″H
- Seat: 6¼”H (10¾”H with cushion)