Lid Vision Glass Terrarium – Brass
I am a Brass Lid Vision Glass Terrarium. I sparkle and shine yet am not the main attraction. Everyone is here to see the star in action.
- Succulent roots slide into a slit and rests above the lid.
- The lid features hand-hammered facets
- Lid rests on top of the glass vessel
- Glass component made by a labware manufacturer based in India
The Lid Vision Glass is another home run design by 10¹² Terra. As with their other products, this terrarium allows the observer to enjoy the evolution of plant life. The succulent’s roots change as the plant rests on a hand hammered disk, reflecting light off of each facet. Finding the perfectly sized succulent for your chosen size shouldn’t be tricky but is important to display the vision glasses in the best light. Something not too big that will cover the entire disk and something not too small is key.
Lid Vision Glass Terrarium was curated by Stevenson Aung
Maker: 10¹² Terra
Designer: Daisuke Tsumanuma and Kenichi Yamada
- Small: 2.2″ (w) x 2.2″ (l) x 2.8″ (h) or 56mm (w) x 56mm (l) x 72mm (h)
- Medium: 2.5″ (w) x 2.5″ (l) x 2.8″ (h) or 64mm (w) x 64mm (l) x 72mm (h)
- Large: 2.9″ (w) x 2.9″ (l) x 3.2″ (h) or 74mm (w) x 74mm (l) x 82mm (h)
- Small: 2.5 oz or 70 g
- Medium: 3.0 oz or 86 g
- Large: 4.2 oz or 120 g
Materials: Brass, Glass