Lemon Tree in Terra-Cotta Pot
Our potted Meyer lemon tree can be grown and harvested on a patio or in a sunny kitchen. Sweeter, juicier and more fragrant than ordinary lemons, Meyer lemons are wonderful as a garnish for cocktails, tossed into a stir-fry to provide a citrusy zing, grated over dishes or eaten right off the tree. The white flowers are most notable for their creamy, delicate tropical fragrance.
- Shipped to you from the California grower in a 6″ diam. terra-cotta pot that displays natural signs of weathering.
- Tree arrives approx. 18″ high and can eventually reach a mature height of 4′ or 5′.
- Tree may not bear fruit the first year.
- Care instructions are included.
- Can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states. Agricultural regulations prohibit shipments to Florida and Texas.