A perfectly faceted 22″ wreath inspired from the himmeli mobile and made of metal straw. The visual perspective changes for you at a each angle, playing off its angular lines. It casts a beautiful geometric pattern on the wall when the light is just right “º truly a sculptural piece of art to admire.
What I love most is the merging of traditions between the wreath and himmeli “º”º both representing a celebration of the winter solstice.
- AVAILABLE IN COPPER
- Himmeli available in copper with black cord for $235, select under the Finish
- Please do not use for display of Tillandsia, [air plant] as copper is toxic to them
- Intricately hand sewn with metal straw and cord
- Comes with a plated nail for hanging
- Metal is new ‘bright’ but will naturally oxidize [darken] over time
- SIZE : 22″ diameter x 4.75″ deep [56 cm x 12 cm] approximately at widest points
- Handmade item
- Materials: brass straw, string
- Made to order