Lakemont Wine Grape Vine
Product: Lakemont Wine Grape Vine
Retailer: Double A Vineyards
A sibling of Himrod, Lakemont has a milder flavor and more compact clusters with fairly small berries that are crisp, sweet, juicy and yellowish green. Cluster thinning will prevent over cropping. Lakemont makes excellent raisins.
- Color: White
- Primary Use: Table,Basket,Dessert
- USDA Winter Hardiness: 6
- Harvest Season: Early Season
- Growth Habit: Semi Upright
- Vigor: Medium Vigor
- Sugg. Distance Between Vines: 6 – 8 ft.
- Bud Break: mid-season with Concord
- Bloom Date: a few (2-3) days later than Concord
- Sulfur Injury: None Observed