Jardin Ladder Trellis
Product: Jardin Ladder Trellis
Retailer: Gardener's Supply Co.
Narrow rungs support vines that cling with short stems or tendrils, like compact clematis and sweet peas as well as twiners like black-eyed susan vine. The open ladder style provides plenty of space for vines to climb and spread. Made from 1/2″ tubular powder-coated steel with our exclusive Jardin finish that resembles aged metal, this trellis adds rustic appeal to your garden. The top and bottom rungs are fixed in place upon assembly; other 5 rungs can be set in place any time. 56″ H installed, with footed ground stakes for stability.
- Freestanding trellis adds a sculptural element to your garden
- Simple design and antiqued finish showcases climbing plants
- Perfect for compact vines like sweet peas and small clematis
- Powder-coated, 1/2″ tubular steel
- 38″ W x 66″ H x 12″ D overall (including footed stakes)
- 56″ H installed
- Easy assembly
- Note: In sandy soils, base should be embedded in concrete to prevent toppling