Hydrangea macrophylla ‘Twist And Shout’
Like all Hydrangeas in the Endless Summer collection, Twist-n-Shoutâ„¢ produces an abundance of blooms on both old and new wood all summer long and into fall. Lacy deep-pink centers are surrounded by gorgeous blossoms of pink or periwinkle blue. The flower color will depend on soil pH. Sturdy red stems and glossy deep green leaves turn burgundy-red in fall to offer year-round interest in the garden.
Twist-n-Shoutâ„¢ hydrangea is useful as a specimen or in small groupings in landscape beds or foundation plantings and also makes an exceptionally colorful hedge. Also nice in containers.
Twist-n-Shoutâ„¢ hydrangea prefers a moist but well-drained fertile soil and shade or dappled sunlight during the afternoon. For best flowering provide at least 6 hours of sun per day.
- Grows In: Zone 4A · -30° to -25° F through Zone 9B · 25° to 30° F
- Sun Exposure: Morning Sun / Evening Shade, Dappled Light / Filtered Sun
- Soil Drainage: Well Drained, Moderately Drained
- Resistent To: Deer Resistant, Insect, Disease, Mildew, Heat
- Flower Color: Blue, Soft Pink, Soft Lavender
- Average Height: 3′ to 4′
- Average Width: 4′ to 6′
- Attracts: Visual Attention
- Fragrances: None