HeatTrak HR-P Power Unit
HeatTrak HR-P Power Unit, 120V, 6 Foot Cord
Required for use with select HeatTrak heated walkway and stair mats, the 120-volt HeatTrak HR-P power unit connects mats to a properly grounded, standard 120-volt electrical power outlet via a watertight connector. The control unit is rainproof so it can be left outside for the entire winter season, contains its own Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, and has a 6-foot cord length.
The power unit enables you to connect a total of 15 amps, and a single power unit can connect up to 5 residential walkway mats (2.5 amps each) or up to 15 residential stair mats (0.6 amps each), or combine a mixture of the two so that the total comes to 15 amps or less. If your connected mats exceed 15 amps, you’ll have to split up the mats and use a second power unit plugged into a separate outlet.
- Required for powering 120-volt residential stair and walkway mats and industrial stair mats
- Watertight connectors allow for a safe connection in outdoor conditions
- Designed to be left outside for the entire winter season
- Connect up to 13 amps on a single power unit
- 6 foot cord; includes inline GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter