Heathered Chenille Jute Rug – Natural
Product: Heathered Chenille Jute Rug – Natural
Retailer: Pottery Barn
Supple jute is woven by hand with thick, lustrous rayon chenille, creating a silky rug that’s as soft as it is durable.
- Crafted with sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- Hand made of yarn-dyed chenille and natural jute by artisan rug makers.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Cotton-canvas/synthetic latex backed.
- 2.5′ wide x 9′ long (30″ wide x 108″ long)
- 3′ wide x 5′ long (36″ wide x 60″ long)
- 5′ wide x 8′ long (60″ wide x 96″ long)
- 8′ wide x 10′ long (96″ wide x 120″ long)
- 9′ wide x 12′ long (108″ wide x 144″ long)
- 10′ wide x 14′ long (120″ wide x 168″ long)
Prices range from $135.00 to $295.00