Heart Leaf Philodendron – Easiest House Plant to Grow – 6″ Hanging Basket
“Heart-leaf” Philodendron is probably one of the easiest house plants to grow. Place them nearly anywhere (except direct sun) and they will thrive. Allow the soil to dry about one inch from the surface before watering. Feed monthly with a balanced plant food. If your plant becomes leggy… just cut it back to the desired size. The cuttings are easily rooted in a container of water or vermiculite.
- Native to: Southern Brazil
- Growth habit: A trailing or climbing plant. When grown unsupported usually not over 12″ in height. Vines can reach over 6 foot in length.
- Proper name: Philodendron cordatum
- Grows almost anywhere in the house, except full sun
- Keep soil evenly moist, but not wet or dry
- Great in a hanging pot
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 6″ Hanging Basket