An herbaceous, flowering lawn alternative and a longtime favorite in the northwest. This mix makes it possible to enjoy a bit of the countryside in your own outdoor living space.
Fleur de Lawn is very drought tolerant and stays green with little care. The nitrogen fixating clover naturally self-feeds the lawn and the low growing flowers give it beautiful blooming color.
Mow about once a month to maintain this lawn at a height between 3 and 5 inches.
The blend was based on trial research at Oregon State University on eco friendly landscapes.
This mix includes:
- Dwarf Grasses
- O’Connor’s Strawberry Clover, Trifolium fragiferum
- MicroClover Trifolium repens, microclover
- Sweet Alyssum, Lobularia maritima
- Dwarf Yarrow, Achillea millefolium
- English Daisy, Bellis perennis
- Baby Blue Eyes, Nemophila menziesi
Application Rate: 1lb per 1000sf