Edible Flower Heirloom Seed Kit
Edible Flower Heirloom Seed Kit with Wooden Block and Vials
A perfect gift for any green (or aspiring green) thumb. Just add water to start your own windowsill garden!
Coaxing a seed to grow and flourish isn’t always easy, but that’s what makes success so sweet. These heirloom edible flower seeds were chosen because they all pose a minimal challenge for the novice gardener and can be successfully grown indoors or out in almost any US climate.
- Materials: wood, seeds, glass, soil, paper
Each kit includes:
- 4 types of heirloom flower seeds in glass vials (calendula, lemon mint, nasturtium and starflower)
- A custom laser engraved wooden block with vials for holding seeds or displaying fresh flowers
- 4 biodegradable folded paper pots for starting the seeds
- 1 wooden crate
- Seed starting soil
- Folded poster with growing instructions and a harvest recipe