Dino Kale Organic Seeds
Dark green and tender, this beloved kale variety is the sweetest of them all.
The blue-green foliage of this kale is nearly reptilian: deeply hued, rippled, and crinkly. Despite its rough appearance, it is extremely sweet and tender, just like our canine companion Kale. It’s also Kale’s favorite brassica, as it is for gardeners worldwide, who have given it many names: Lacinato, Cavolo Nero, Tuscan Kale, Palm Tree Kale, and Dinosaur Kale. A consistent, long-season garden companion, Dino Kale will never go extinct as long as you grow it each year.
- Number of Seeds : 100
- Spacing in Row : 12 to 18 inches
- Spacing Between Rows : 18 inches
- Planting Depth : ½ inch
- Days to Germination : 5 to 8
- Days to Maturity : 60
- Height at Maturity : 24 to 36 inches
- Width at Maturity : 18 inches