Cornus stolonifera Arctic Fire
“Red-Twig Dogwood, Bunchberry”
The stems of this shrub are rich red in late fall, through winter and early spring. Arctic Fire is a compact dwarf Cornus. Provides striking color against a snowy backdrop. Lovely white flowers in late spring are followed by small berries. Patented.
Cornus are known for providing striking winter beauty to the garden. The bare red stems provide colorful interest and are excellent for holiday arrangements. In spring Cornus sports small, but charming white flowers and has attractive foliage all growing season long. Good shrub for colder zones (3 & 4).
- Type: Shrubs
- Height: Medium 3-4′ (Plant 3-4′ apart)
- Bloom Time: Late Spring to Early Summer
- Sun-Shade: Full Sun to Mostly Shady
- Zones: 3-8 Find Your Zone
- Soil Condition: Normal, Acidic
- Flower Color / Accent: White / White