Charles Dowding’s Veg Journal
Plan bumper harvests the no-dig way using Charles Dowding’s monthly crop calendar. Follow simple steps to:
- Find success with more than 35 vegetables and herbs from tomatoes to basil, carrots to coriander;
- Start a no-dig veg plot on virgin or dug ground, improve the soil and become an expert mulcher and weeder;
- Learn key dates for sowing, staking, harvesting and storing using time-saving monthly checklists;
- Make a raised bed, tackle slugs and snails, and produce the sweetest-smelling compost;
- Understand the techniques for intercropping, companion planting, seed viability and crop succession.
NO-DIG is a long-established way to grow healthy, organic crops while preserving the soil’s integrity: Charles Dowding is the UK’s leading expert.