Raised beds are easy to set up, plant and maintain, producing high yields in a compact space with less digging and weeding. And now you’ll find just the right size and shape bed for your needs. Use raised beds to grow vegetables, or install the beds along a perimeter to create stunning border gardens. You can even build a pyramid garden by stacking smaller beds atop larger ones.
Each bed includes four industrial-strength aluminum corners; 7-1/4″ H x 1″ rot-resistant cedar lumber that’s been precut to the proper lengths, hardware and instructions. Easy assembly – just slip the boards into the corners and screw them in place. (12′ beds use two 6′ boards with in-line connectors.) Because we build these raised beds in our Vermont workshop, we’re able to optimize both quality and cost.
- Raised beds produce higher yields and are easier to tend than in-ground beds
- Attractive beds feature sturdy aluminum corners with a copper finish and naturally rot-resistant cedar
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit any garden or landscape
- Western red cedar with aluminum corners
- 7-1/4″ H x 1″ rot-resistant cedar lumber pre-cut to the proper lengths
- Easy assembly
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive
Prices range from $79.99 to $169.00