Achillea millefolium ‘Appleblossom’
Easy-to-grow herbaceous perennial boasts showy soft pink to pale rose flowers that offer a cool look to the summer garden. Fast-growing clumps of ferny, gray-green leaves form a compact, spreading mound, perfect for massed plantings. Flowers may be cut and dried for bouquets.
- Key feature: Attracts Butterflies
- Plant type: Perennial
- Garden styles: Cottage, Mediterranean
- Deciduous/evergreen: Herbaceous
- Cold hardiness zones: 3 – 9
- Light needs: Full sun
- Water Needs: Once established, needs only occasional watering.
- Average landscape size: Fast grower to 2 to 3 ft. tall and wide.
- Growth rate: Fast
- Growth habit: Compact
- Flower attributes: Flowers for Cutting, Showy Flowers
- Special features: Attracts Butterflies, Easy Care, Waterwise
- Landscape use: Mass Planting
- Flower color: Pink
- Blooms: Soft lilac-pink to pale rose flowers summer to fall.
- Foliage color: Gray-green