“Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definitive form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways.” —Oscar Wilde
10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT DALILAH
1. Lives: Pacific Heights, San Francisco
2. Has Lived: Orange County & San Francisco
3. Design Haunts: General Store, Muji, Mill Mercantile
4. Latest art inspiration: Hara Design Institute in Tokyo (above).
5. Last Item I Bought for my House: Duvet cover from Fog Linen.
6. Greatest Indulgence: Technology.
7. Inspired by the classic masters of art; Peter Paul Rubens, Carravaggio, Johannes Vermeer, Artemesia Gentileschi, Titian, etc.
8. Favorite Photographers: Francesca Woodman, Imogen Cunningham, Henri Cartier-Bresson (above).
9. Latest DIY Project: Plumbing pipe desk with an untreated pine table top.
10. On My Wishlist: 3D printer.